Job Title: Test Engineer / Technician
Salary: £28,000 to £36,000
Hours: Full Time / Permanent
To support the Engineers in producing successful products through the testing and analysis of Electromechanical components or parts.
- Devise tests and test plans.
- Design and build test rigs
- Performing tests and data analysis on new and existing products.
- Testing individual parts / new parts for suitability and reliability.
- Identifying and troubleshooting faults.
- Work on test concepts from planning through to commissioning of new test equipment.
- Accurate and detailed written test reporting
- Ensure that lab equipment is calibrated to necessary standards.
- Collaborate with engineering team throughout the project cycle to achieve the required outcomes.
- Document test process for future.
- Active participation in developing product specification.
- Experienced test engineer / technician with broad understanding of electromechanical products
- Experience in Test / lab or similar environment is essential
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Labview knowledge will be desirable.
- Knowledge IT based products / assemblies
- Good understanding of pumps, valves, heat exchange, flow measurement and thermal testing.
- Relevant engineering qualification.
- Can work well individually and as part of team.
Package: Flexible working, Pension, Parking, Annual Leave 25 days + Stats