Location: South Yorkshire
Hours: 37.5 on a rota between 8am and 6.30pm
Would you enjoy leading and developing a team of Customer focused Receptionists and Administrators?
Our client is currently seeking someone to join their team to be responsible for managing and mentoring reception staff and ensure that the facility is run effectively, assisting staff to run their departments, providing the best possible care and service for our clients service users and to ensure that enquiries are efficiently and courteously handled.
- To use own initiative to deal with problems, guided by established procedures and guidelines while developing and enhancing where appropriate. Escalate to management team for advice and support where required.
- Plan and organise team rota, including front and back office team
- To work in partnership with the other Senior Administrators, sharing best practice ideas and where appropriate identifying and recommending changes in procedures to deliver agreed targets and improved service.
- Dealing with general day to day enquiries from the Reception/Admin staff
- Manage team workload, ensuring tasks are equally allocated across all staff, ensuring that tasks are completed within agreed timescales.
If you enjoy leading a team and encouraging and supporting them to achieve their potential and have a passion for a high standard of customer care, please get in touch today. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.