This is a great Apprenticeship opportunity but would also suit someone early their Sales Admin career.
You will have the opportunity to gain a qualification and develop professional skills, while earning a salary well above the national apprenticeship wage. With a strong team ethic, excellent staff benefits and great working conditions, this is a great place to start on the career ladder.
You will be joining an established and supportive team of Account Managers and Sales Executives many of whom started as apprentices.
What to expect:
In this role you will provide purchasing and after sales support. Helping the team to perform to the best of their ability.
Job Description and Priorities
- Ensuring all orders are processed in a timely and before delivery cut offs.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure all goods are delivered on time.
- Chasing suppliers for PODs and other relevant paperwork to close off orders.
- Working alongside others to ensure all jobs are completed within the required time frame set by the customer.
- Liaise with sales people to ensure all information for a job is on the system and processed correctly.
- Quoting simple jobs quickly and effectively to meet prospective and current client’s expectations.
- Check through Jobs Outstanding to ensure all completed works are invoiced.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are quick to learn.
- Communicate well.
- Are team players.
- Have good IT skills.
- Have the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Have a good telephone manner (polite, confident and clear on the phone).
- Are calm under pressure but most of all, hungry to succeed, the drive to achieve and ambition.
This is an opportunity to build a career within a rapidly developing business and with the support of a relaxed but focused.
Annual Leave Entitlement : 20 days + 8 stats
Hours : 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday