Location: our client’s headquarters are in Sheffield, location can be flexible but their preference is for this senior position to be based in one of their European offices.
Are you interested in bringing your established project leadership skills to a company that is both successful and rapidly expanding to meet growing client demand?
If so, our client is offering an exciting opportunity to join their talented team.
About our client:
Our client works with pharmaceutical and medical technology companies, helping them to demonstrate the clinical and economic value of their products to governments and healthcare providers. This is mainly done through the development of health economic models, which utilise cutting edge economic and statistical methodology.
They are one of the largest privately-owned health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) consultancies in the world. The office dynamic is intellectually stimulating, fun and focused on results. With their head office in Sheffield they employ over 100 people in the UK, Denmark, India, Ireland and the Netherlands. They are also currently opening an office in the US, which means that there are frequent opportunities for international placements.
They identify themselves as having a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture where everyone matters. Many of their employees join as graduates and they believe in developing their staff and exposing them to responsibility from an early stage in their careers, enabling rapid progression whilst maintaining a close support network.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Consultant whose primary responsibility will be to lead and manage a number of multi-disciplinary projects and programmes of work with accountability for meeting the client’s and their client’s objectives. These will include global evidence development programmes, HTA submissions and reimbursement programmes.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Working in partnership with clients to understand their strategic goals and milestones. Confirming, managing and maintaining the scope of the project to meet those goals in a timely and efficient manner.
· Effectively managing their client relationships.
· Leading and coordinating multi-disciplinary project delivery teams. You will need to communicate effectively with each project team, delegate appropriate tasks, set timelines and monitor progress. You will also need to work closely with project team members to adapt to inevitable project changes and challenges.
· Reviewing and contributing to the project deliverables from a strategic perspective, in liaison with internal and external experts, to ensure the content and quality of all deliverables is in accordance with the client’s goals, the project strategy and with our client standards.
· Leading on project strategy and direction. You will be the primary point of contact in the project team for the client.
· Setting and monitoring project budgets and invoicing.
· Ensuring that projects are executed in accordance with all processes as well as complying with the legal and contractual obligations set out in the contracts between our client and their client.
· Mediating, negotiating and problem solving.
· Actively identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
Our client is looking for an adaptable individual who has proven experience leading complex healthcare projects and who is keen to work in a fast-paced consultancy environment. This role will require a driven and highly motivated individual, who is an excellent communicator and team player with tenacity and a passion for delivering high-quality services to clients.
· Experience in project/account management and in leading multiple projects and project teams
· Extensive experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry, including but not limited to evidence-based communication, HEOR and market access
· Previous experience in a consultancy environment
· Previous experience leading UK HTA submissions and/or market access/HEOR projects
· Experience and understanding of the UK or European HTA processes
· Experience chairing or facilitating advisory boards, focus groups, training sessions/workshops or Delphi panels
· A recognised project management qualification such as PRINCE2, APMP, MSP or PMP
Compensation and benefits package:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- 33.5 days paid leave including bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Other health and wellbeing benefits