Are you looking for a varied management role within a dynamic and developing team? Our client is currently seeking to appoint ambitious individuals to join their growing team to support management of administrative and clinical staff across their growing network of practices in South Yorkshire. NHS or Healthcare experience would be beneficial but is not essential. The purpose of the role is to assist the Primary Care Director in the management of all practices to enable each practice to meet its agreed aims and objectives within a profitable, efficient, safe and effective working environment.
If you have experience in the following areas, please get in touch:
- Deputising for Senior Management when required
- Support, monitor and maximise income into the practices
- Supporting strategic goals and developing processes and procedures to assure success of the practices.
- Manage the workflow within practice on a day to day basis to ensure all practice targets and objectives are met within agreed timescales
- Manage together with the senior administrators and other Primary Care Managers and the Primary Care Director the administration team within all practices
- Ensure adherence to governance procedures, including clinical governance, information governance and risk management
- Assist and ensure relevant Practice protocols and procedures are in place, reviewed and updated as required
- Assist to ensure that adequate disaster recovery procedures are in place
- Strategic management and planning
- Keep abreast of current affairs and identify potential threats and opportunities
- Contribute to practice strategy and formulation of federation objectives and develop ideas for future development
- Monitor and evaluate performance of the practice team against objectives;
- Develop and maintain effective communication both within the practice and with relevant outside agencies
- Contribute to the practice development plan, and oversee within the practices the implementation of the aims and objectives
Our client is a not for profit organisation based in South Yorkshire. The organisation is building a large clinical and administration team that will work as one in developing Primary Care Services across areas of South Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will be part of the Primary care team across all practices within the clients organisation.
Our client is based in South Yorkshire within an approximate drive time of 15 minutes from the M1 motorway however, the role will involve travelling between other practices within the area.
This is a full time permanent opportunity with an employer of choice.
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- Full time
- Monday – Friday business hours
- 25 Holiday days + stats Pro rata
- Pension Contribution