PA to the Executive Team
Are you looking for a role supporting a driven, dynamic Executive Leadership Team? We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading employer close to the city centre. We are pleased to partner with an exciting, people-centric organisation looking to add an experienced team member to their Executive support Team. Reporting to the Executive Director of HR, you will be responsible for supporting the ELT and other team members when required.
As the Personal Assistant to the Executive Leadership Team you will make a significant contribution to the success of the organisation and its strategy. You will be required to provide a high quality, professional, responsive and confidential administrative and project support to members of the ELT.
This is a fast paced environment and you will work in a complex environment of constant change with a significant level of professional autonomy. Independent decision-making, judgement, sensitivity and discretion is required.
Key duties & responsibilities:
As Personal Assistant to the Executive Team you will:
- Develop a specific understanding and appreciation of the ELT team’s responsibilities and objectives, and the delivery of action plans and key performance indicators;
- Make independent decisions to solve day to day problems, and provide responses on behalf of ELT members as well as processes and procedures;
- Co-ordinate, monitor progress of, and report on actions against agreed deadlines on behalf of ELT;
- Undertake a variety of project based activities, ranging from research and analysis of information and data, monitoring of project plans, and drafting of papers and briefings;
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Identify ongoing opportunities for delivering excellent customer service and seeking improvements to current processes and ways of working;
- To work in close partnership with ELT as their Personal Assistant and assist them with the planning and prioritisation of their workload to ensure the achievement of identified operational and strategic objectives, and to optimise the use of their time and resources;
- Receiving and greeting visitors to the Executive offices;
- Diary management, determining priorities and ensuring the optimum use of ELT time, including management of travel arrangements;
- Financial administration on behalf of ELT, including the production of expenses claims and credit card reconciliation statements;
- Drafting correspondence, briefings and reports as required ensuring the acquisition, interpretation and presentation of complex information (verbally or in writing) researching data and background briefings as required;
- Experience of working in a Personal Assistant role within a busy, professional office environment and at a senior level;
- Experience of researching and analysing information and presenting in a concise format;
Reporting to the ELT and joining the Senior Administrative Support Team, you will be working alongside a small team of professionals who are keen to improve processes and procedures as well as facilitating the success of the organisation.
Our client is located in a modern purpose-built location on the outskirts of the city centre. You will be within walking distance of city. Free parking is also available on site on a first come first served basis. However, the organisation is also well served by trams and buses.
This is a full time permanent opportunity to join an employer of choice in the city.
£20,000 - £24,600 per annum
37.5 hours per week
28 days holiday plus 5 discretionary holidays