HR & Recruitment Manager
Are you looking for a part time, stand-alone role within which you can impact the future success of an organisation?
We are excited to be recruiting for a talented, dynamic part time HR & Recruitment Manager to support the development of Talent Pipelines, apprentice and graduate recruitment and to support the development of training matrices and to build internal and external stake holder relationships. The successful candidate will be driven and will possess strong influencing skills to forge strong relationships.
With a background in Talent Management, recruitment and HR the successful candidate will be working closely with Operations Directors, the shop floor team and the CEO.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage our Graduate Recruitment Program.
- Develop and manage our Apprenticeship Program.
- Identify and develop any talent in our existing workforce.
- Recruit talented individuals to join our expanding operations.
- Build relationships with the universities, colleges and apprentice training providers.
- Relate to and understand the aspirations of our work force from shop floor to Director level.
- Work well with our client’s senior management team to understand business needs.
- Development of employer branding to attract and engage talented individuals.
Our client is a specialist manufacturer of complex components for the oil and gas industry.
Based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire with excellent links to the M1 and M18.
Employing a total of 120 skilled and technical staff, our client is an ambitious company that is growing rapidly. They are expecting 50% growth in turnover in the next two years.
Part time working 24 hours between Monday – Thursday.
£36,000 FTE salary + profit related bonus.
30 days holiday