Are you looking for a Part time client focused role in a busy team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and consistently deliver a high level of customer service, we’d like to speak with you about a rewarding opportunity within one of the regions fast growing healthcare providers.
Working 27.5 hours per week across Monday to Friday you will be responsible for high level administrative support, minute taking and dealing with internal and external queries.
- Provide an efficient and effective administrative support including composing and typing correspondence and reports
- Arrange meetings and appointments providing administrative support for meetings as requested, including producing notes of meetings, setting up meetings, preparing agendas.
- Respond to external and internal queries and requests, using prioritisation skills and acting under your own initiative to help resolve operational issues as they arise.
- Suggesting and making recommendations for improvement to existing administrative procedures
- Ensuring that high standards of data quality are maintained using relevant databases
- To communicate confidential and sensitive information on patients and policy issues, and complex information on corporate/directorate issues to external agencies
- Summarising of medical records and maintaining a system of auditing summarised records
- Cover reception as and when required across practice; welcome patients, book appointments, respond to reception desk queries, answer incoming calls, and signpost patients as needed.
Our client is a not for profit organisation, putting practitioners and healthcare professionals at the forefront of Primary Healthcare provision in Barnsley.
The organisation is building a large clinical and administration team that will work as one in developing Primary Care Services in Barnsley.
The successful candidate will form part of the core administrative function within our clients organisation. You will be part of a small team supporting the medical Director and Head of Nursing as well as the Senior Leadership team.
Our client is based in Barnsley within an approximate drive time of 15 minutes from Junction 37 of the M1 motorway
This is a part time permanent opportunity with a preferred employer of choice.
- £15,500 - £17,500 FTE salary
- 27.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday between 8am – 6pm)
- 25 Holiday days + stats Pro rata
- Pension Contribution