We are proud to be representing a prestigious and well established Legal Partnership in recruiting a Practice Manager with full HR responsibility. If you are looking for an autonomous role, which requires you to support not only the management of the Practice but also offering HR advice and HR support to the Partners and Employees please get in touch today.
If you would excel in the following areas, this could be a great opportunity for you to undertake a diverse role with responsibilities including;
- HR Management, advising the Partners and employees on HR policies and procedures, and working with the Partners to understand implement policies and procedures.
- Recruitment, including drafting job descriptions, advertising, liaison with agencies, arranging and conducting interviews. Distributing new starter paperwork including contracts of employment. Conducting new starter induction.
- Maintaining employee files and ensuring all staff personal details are kept in a discrete and confidential manner.
- Providing HRMI reports to the Equity partners as required.
- Responsible for the Firm’s Lexcel compliant policies and procedures. To be responsible for maintaining the Firm’s Lexcel and CQS accreditations.
- Updating the Office Manual to adhere with Lexcel requirements.
- Compliance for the firm, including file reviews, risk notices and undertakings.
- Dealing with re-accreditations for the firm; Lexcel and CQS.
- Managing the marketing the Firm using the Firm’s website and social media platforms.
- Streamlining processes and systems to ensure best practice, efficiency and profitability.
Established over a 100 years ago, our clients are well respected Legal Advisers covering; Family Law, Conveyancing, Employment Law, PI and beyond. As a stable growing team they are looking for a conscientious and driven individual to join them on a long term basis to add value to both their clients and their business.
If successful you will be required to work alongside Senior Partners, Solicitors, Advisers and the Administration team.
Based close to Rotherham town centre, you will have easy access to parking and public transport as well as all the amenities central location offers on your doorstep.
- Negotiable dependent on experience
- Pension contribution
- Full time
- On site parking