Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking for an exciting role in a rapidly developing company.
Human are proud to be the preferred recruitment partner for Iceotope, an award winning, innovative business specialise in cutting edge, patented technology for the IT and Electronics industry.
Because of steady growth and new projects they are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join the existing design team.
- Using 3D CAD tools
- Broad manufacturing knowledge of different materials and processes
- Design validation and analysis.
- Suitable selection of materials to successfully implement product designs
- Construction and management of Bill of Materials
- Familiar with design and development process, concept to finished product
- Experience in working as part of a project team
- Solidworks 3D CAD
- PDM software and general product data management
- Materials science experience, and an understanding of material properties
- Rendering cad images for marketing, using photo view 360 or equivalent
Knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
- Structural rigidity of single part and multi-part assemblies, including joints
- Structural integrity, of single part and multi-part assemblies, including seals
- Materials selection and evaluation
- Manufacturing processes
- Non-destructive and accelerated testing (NDT)
- Hydrostatic pressure structural interactions
- Electronics cooling.
- Close collaboration with product designers
- Generation of concepts and quick proving their feasibility
- Characterisation of structural performance for components and systems
- Identification of performance limiting components and factors
- Development and refinement of component performance
- Ensuring products comply with structural requirements
- Documentation and presentation to support and communicate your findings and recommendations.