HR Manager, Central London
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a thriving and dynamic organisation based in Central London? Working in a fast paced, dynamic environment you will be responsible for all areas of HR from HR advice and guidance, succession planning to coaching. This is a great opportunity to form an integral part of the Management Team.
As a business this employer ensures all staff, operational or non-operational, understand what is required to keep them top of mind in their customers eyes.
Reporting to the Head of HR and supporting the Operations Director this role requires both an operational and strategic approach. You will be responsible for ensuring all areas of areas of HR including; employee relations, recruitment, disciplinary & grievance and training.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Advise business and put plans in place, on key changes within employment law;
- Provide HR advice and guidance to business units as required;
- Provide a framework for succession planning for all business areas;
- Provide support and coaching to all business unit management;
- Promote and maintain a harmonious relationship between union, staff and management.
- Ensure that all Company policies are reviewed regularly to ensure legal compliance and best HR practice;
- Take the lead on all TUPE Transfers, both in and out, ensuring compliance with legislation requirements;
- Assist managers dealing with complex Employee Relations cases including referrals to occupational health advisors, reviewing medical reports and advising managers on next steps;
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please get in touch and we’ll connect you with the team.