HR Manager, Warrington
Are you looking for your next opportunity to join an establish brand? Working in one of the most fast paced, people-centric sectors, this employer offers the chance to join their HR Leadership team.
This is a great role for a HR generalist who wants to add value to all areas of the employee life cycle from candidate attraction to wellbeing and development.
Key Responsibilities include;
• Recruitment and Selection, working with the heads of department to ensure they have the appropriate employee numbers for differing business levels.
• Provide employees with information regarding Company policies, procedures and benefits.
• Performance Management – to provide advice and guidance to the managers to support them in dealing with difficult performance issues.
• Set up and maintain HR data accurately and update HR systems (SAP) in accordance with deadlines.
• Conduct Mandatory training and take a genuine interest in developing the team to reach their potential.
• Coordinate engagement activities and monitor employee satisfaction.
• To ensuring the company and employees are compliant across eligibility, Data Protection, H&S etc.
• To keep up to date with employment law and your own professional development.
• To ensure the HR function meets internal audit standards.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please get in touch and we’ll connect you with the team.