Are you looking to support a dynamic HR Director in developing the effectiveness of an establish team of Pharmaceutical Professionals? As a leading provider of pharmaceutical expertise this employer is a purveyor of excellence.
Due to developments within the business they are looking to recruit a full time, permanent HR Advisor to support with day to day employment enquiries, undertake disciplinary and grievance procedures, carry out recruitment and training along with supporting on absence management and employee relations.
Reporting to the HR Director, your key responsibilities of the role will include: -
• Supporting the HR Director, ensuring they are updated and kept informed of ongoing HR related matters
• Developing and managing a robust and dynamic recruitment process for both local and global talent
• Monitoring, review and develop HR policies and procedures, ensuring these are in line with current legislation
• Leading Induction sessions, providing information and guidance to new members of staff
• Overseeing and supporting payroll, in-house training and performance management functions on an ongoing basis.
You will ideally have experience of working in an HR Generalist role and have CIPD or equivalent qualification. We are looking for a people leader, with strong interpersonal communication skills along with up to date knowledge of legislation.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please get in touch and we’ll connect you with the team.