We are proud to be supporting an existing client to recruit a dynamic, talented individual to support the COO in all areas of Administration, strategy and management reporting. Reporting to the COO and Head of Corporate Services, you will be responsible for the smooth running of projects, investor approval and tender management alongside supporting the administration needs of the COO.
- Organise and produce complex (confidential) reports and papers and prepare briefing papers and presentations as required by the COO and SMT.
- Undertake multi-diary management and plan schedules in diaries, to optimise the working day of allocated team members
- Supporting the Intellectual Property Process and data mining
- Designing and producing KPI Dashboard
- Reporting against assigned Projects Finance and Progress
- KPI reporting and reporting against budget and gateways/milestones for our European funded projects
- Arrange and attend executive meetings/conferences as required, to record the actions and ensure appropriate facilities are organised
- Undertaking due diligence and financial research in preparation for investor approval and tender management.
- Prepare agendas and papers reports for meetings and support the COO by chasing activity, reports and outcomes from meetings
- Book UK and overseas travel and accommodation and prepare and track personal expenses and other ancillary expenditure for the COO and the team
- Maintain accurate and secure paper based/electronic filing systems, including archiving and appropriate deletion of files, aligned to GDPR guidance
- Maintain full confidentiality of sensitive and confidential business issues and documents and perform ad hoc confidential project work, as required
- Support the work of the Head of Corporate Services and Financial Controller during periods of absence or unexpected high volumes of work activity.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Experience of working for a senior executive at board level
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative
- High level of commercial and financial acumen
- Discreet and confidential and able to handle issues with great sensitivity
- Good typing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Logical and proactive approach, highly organised and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills and able to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
This client is in a growth phase therefore the ability to work independently and with initiative is critical to the success of this role. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a high growth, innovative team, get in touch today.
£35,000 - £40,000