This is your chance to be part of one of the coolest teams in technology!
Are you a PCB / Electronic Design Engineer looking to work for an innovative, award winning business?
My client specialise in cutting edge, patented technology for the IT and Electronics industry. Demand for their product and expertise has led to rapid and significant growth so they need to grow the team.
If you are passionate about Technology and want your contribution to influence the future of computing, then we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 yrs industry experience and the ability to design in 6 layers.
Skills and Experience:
- PCB schematics and layouts, designing and testing PCB boards
- Understanding of medium volume PCB assembly manufacturing and challenges of design for manufacture and supply chain and subcontract management
- C/C++ programming, experience with microcontrollers
- Experience with a strong background in the field of electronics
- Practical understanding of high speed/signal (Gb/s) integrity design constraints.
- LVDS – ideally HDMI or DisplayPort
- USB 3
- Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Altium software experience
- Low power supplies, both linear and switching.
- High current, low voltage supplies
- DDR Memories
- FPGA – Xilinx
- Server design advantageous
- Linux, Vivado
- Analogue and digital design, ideally in areas of sensors, power management and system level digital interfacing