This is your chance to be part of one of the coolest teams in technology!
Role: Junior / Graduate Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £18,000 to £30,000
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 - Permanent
My client specialise in cutting edge, patented technology for the IT and Electronics industry. Demand for their product and expertise has led to rapid and significant growth so they need to grow the team.
This role would suit a Graduate or Junior Electronic Technician or Design Engineer with a keen interest in technology and a thirst to learn.
You will be joining a team of experts where you will contribute to the development of units through electronics design, testing, validation and report writing.
You will report directly to the Head of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
The role is varied and you are likely to work across and will cover:
- PCB schematics and layouts, designing and testing PCB boards
- C/C++ programming, experience with microcontrollers
- High speed/signal (Gb/s) integrity design
- LVDS (HDMI/DisplayPort/LVDS technology).
- Low power supplies, both linear and switching.
- High current, low voltage supplies.
- DDR memories.
- Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Power management
- Design for Manufacture
- Successfully work with cross functional team
- Build and maintain relationships with existing/new manufacturers, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Be capable of planning your own work, commit to your tasks and deadlines and appropriately report to the project team
- To be proactive, innovative and capable of solving problems when arising
- Work in tight collaboration with the project team
- Be aware of the short, medium and long term needs of the business and set goals and timescales accordingly
BEng - Electrical Electronic Engineering
Qualities & attitude
- Passionate about Technology/Computing and keen to learn and develop
- Proactive in promoting new ideas and solutions
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Practical, hands-on
Search terms: Electrical, Electronic, Design, Technician, Engineer, Harware, Software, EMC, HPC, high speed digital, ARM, Data centre design, server hardware, cloud, enterprise, PCB