If you are looking for the next step on your Data Analysis career please get in touch. We are pleased to be supporting a not for profit team to recruit for a new role in their team. As a Data Analyst, the successful applicant will support the collection, analysis and reporting of operational and performance data associated with access and capacity as well as statutory reporting. They will work with staff and provide timely, accurate and relevant information to support planning and delivery of services.
If you have excellent communication skills and strong IT and analytical skills, please get in touch today. Experience with databases and advanced Excel program use is essential, and experience within a call center environment would be advantageous. Experience generating high-level professional reports and of working within an environment with conflicting priorities is also highly desired. Reporting to the Operations Director, this is a fantastic role for a flexible and adaptable individual looking to develop.
- Prioritise, schedule and produce regular, accurate and on-time reporting to highlight peaks and troughs in operational performance against agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This will include trend analysis and identifying areas of opportunity or improvement
- Working against key measurables, gathering data insight into areas such as: call response rates; service-user satisfaction; activity and productivity rates; adherence to legal and regulatory requirements, or any other area as requested by the Operations Director
- Compile staffing level requirement forecasting and workplace scheduling of triage staff to meet call rate demand
- Gather call data and assists with data analyses to determine call volume trends, service activity, etc.
- Prepare reports to determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends, and staff productivity
- Tracks holiday schedules, shift/rota changes, and monitors seasonal shift needs, reporting on these as needed to management
- Assist in developing the automation of information extracts and routine reports, bringing together various information sources to provide detailed analysis
• Experience gained within a formal informatics or database administration team
• Advanced excel skills including functions such as calculations, pivot tables, vlookup, manipulating data and producing graphs
• Significant knowledge and experience of databases and systems, desirable if familiar with NHS practice systems
• Highly organised, with a confident approach to meet daily deadlines, able to multitask and juggle priorities
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate and deliver information orally
• Logical approach to problem solving
• Familiar with compiling professional reports
Our client is a well-established local employer. If you are interested in adding value to our clients’ business and building a career with one of Barnsley’s leading not for profit employers, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Reporting into the Operations Director, this role requires a high level of autonomy and attention to detail.
Situated in Barnsley, 10 minutes from the M1, this is a great location for candidates commuting from most parts of the region.
This is a permanent opportunity in a brand new role within the business, which has seen great success over the last few years.
£22,000-£25,000 per annum.
Industry leading pension contribution
33 days holidays