Customer Care Team Leader
We are proud to be working with a prestigious client based in Sheffield city centre. Our client is currently undergoing a period of significant change accelerated by recent growth. They are currently offering an exciting opportunity to support the Leadership team in the Contact Centre on a 12-month Fixed term basis. If you are looking to further develop your Leadership skills with a key employer in the area, please get in touch today.
If you are able to demonstrate experience in the following areas, then please call us to discuss the role in more detail:
- Undertake all people management related activities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Apply a range of methods to engage, motivate, encourage and support team members
- Develop an environment where learning is valued and provides opportunities for people to learn
- Monitor and assess performance in a fair and consistent way, and provide support for people to maintain and develop their performance
- Ensure Quality checks are performed to maintain accuracy of data, minimise risks and hi-light development/training needs.
- Ensure that risks are identified, mitigated and reported/escalated.
- Ensure Audit Actions/Recommendations are implemented within agreed timescales.
- Deliver process improvements that reduce cost, improve productivity or improve the customer experience.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Proven track record of coaching skills that have improved individual performance and engagement
- Must have a confident and competent manner with excellent communication skills and ability to deal with issues in a discrete and confidential manner.
- First class interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and provide the highest standard of customer service
- Demonstrable experience of leadership and people management skills to build effective relationships across the business to achieve buy in and engagement to support delivery of stretching objectives and targets
- Proven experience of negotiating and influencing at all levels across the business with an ethos of continuous improvement and a high degree of people management skills.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in a People Management role working within a Customer Service team.
Due to maternity leave our client is now seeking an experienced; customer focussed Customer Care Team Leader to join their award-winning team. The successful candidate should have excellent communication and leadership skills
Our client encourages a strong team ethic, where many team members are cross trained to offer support to other departments where required. The successful candidate will be joining a well-established team.
Situated in central Sheffield, a 10-minute walk from the train and bus stations and minutes from the nearest tram stop, this is a great location for candidates from most parts of the region.
£25,000 per annum