Business to Business Appointment Setter
Are you looking to move away from a call centre environment but still love picking up the phone? If you want to work in a dynamic and fast paced sales team, this could be your next career move. Working Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, the purpose of this role is to generate new business appointments for our client’s Field based Sales Team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced telesales professional, have an ability to work to set targets and demonstrate great communication and influencing skills. You will also need to be self-motivated and enjoy working to quality as well as quantity driven targets.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Make outbound calls to both qualified and non-qualified prospects to arrange new business appointments for the Field based Sales Team.
- Ensure effective diary management and reduce daily travel time so that each appointment is cost effective and time efficient.
- To plan ahead to ensure that future campaigns are scheduled for and acted upon in a timely manner to maximise opportunities in line with marketing strategies.
- Update and maintain the database with clear notes on all contacts made against company prospects ensuring the correct outcome is selected on the workflow system.
- Ensure that records are cleansed and updated as required.
- Proactively work within the department to raise the profile of the team to ensure that a positive image is projected to all internal and external customers and colleagues at all times.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
The successful candidate will need to work to set targets and demonstrate excellent negotiation and objection handling skills. Working as part of a busy, successful team they will be able to use a range of telemarketing styles as required and appropriate.
- Demonstrable experience within a B2B sales function.
- Demonstrable experience of both inbound and outbound Telephone based sales.
- Excellent negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment and have the ability to achieve sales targets and manage your own workload within agreed parameters.
- Excellent communication skills to include not only conversational ability but also good written communication skills.
- Ability to influence decision makers and overcome objections in order to secure appointments/sales.
Situated in a central Sheffield, our client is an established local employer with a fantastic reputation. Due to a change in the structure of the business, they are now seeking experienced, professional telephone sales professionals to join their business to business sales team.
Our client encourages a collaborative working environment and opportunities may arise to support other departments. This is a highly visible department in my client’s operation, supporting and liaising with clients on a daily basis, as such the successful candidate will be required to reflect my client’s commitment to customer service excellence at all times.
- £18,000 per annum + bonus (OTE £21600)
- Health care cash plan
- Gym pass available to all employees
- Great location