This role would suit a hungry, driven Sales Professional with a winning attitude. Persistent not pushy. Asks the right questions and builds rapport easily. Works to exceed KPI's and customer expectations.
Field based, covering Sheffield, Wakefield and Leeds selling Office Supplies. You will be responsible for generating new business whilst managing an existing customer base.
- Work closely with and maintain regular contact with customers and colleagues to ensure the successful implementation of the Company’s Sales Strategy/Objectives.
- Agree and set clear objectives for each client, whilst ensuring that they are monitored and the necessary action implemented to achieve Margin Growth.
- Support customers with orders, your requirements, any contracts, cost-saving initiatives and even your management reporting.
- Be involved with New Business/Maximisation development opportunities within the company to ensure you achieve your own personal targets. This relates to developing new/additional business from existing accounts and cold prospects.
- Conduct formal Business Reviews each quarter for all Large Accounts (1K+ Spend per Month) as per an agenda specified between the Directors. This is to include a review of their Business as set out in the Company standard “Business Review”
- Attend weekly breakfast networking meetings (BNI) to introduce products and services and grow your potential client list.
- Undertake training and development to improve sales and networking skills.
Our client is a single source office supplies business operating 365 days through a national logistics network. They supply everything from stationery and computer supplies, through to bespoke print, design and web development, office furniture, and even the paint on the walls.
Founded in 2002 and with over 250 yrs combined experience these guys really are the experts in everything Office. It’s no wonder they have an enviable 98% customer retention rate.
Fresh, friendly and focused with a passion for quality and service.
The team consists of the Directors, Reception, Administration, Account managers and Product and Technology specialists.
Based in Wakefield and set in stunning, modern offices and free parking.
- Basic salary £25,000 + Commission + Car + Phone + Laptop
- Annual Leave 20 days + stats
- Hours 40 Per Week